Skip to main content

GO! GO!

HEY THERE! IT'S KUZZZI again, saying go! go!, go get that car, go buy that house, go ask that girl out, just go go go do something, life is too short, just too short don't waste it doing something you don't want to, live live live do something you've never done, write,dance,learn,run, just do something.This is not a motivational piece it's just me telling you to go! go! go! there i'm don Well let's talk about something else,what should we talk about books,music,fun,entertainment,lies & liar,(i so need an English teacher my grammar is sh*t) well well what shall we discourse my dear (who's your dear?....beats me) in between, i still have exams today by 3:00pm and i want to watch the series the end of the f***king world instead of reading,i don't get me, i like reading but at the same time i like fun(maybe way too much) work is just too much work but i still get around work, rather slowly but if the work is fun i get it done pretty fast, i'm staving for content right now any one out there nice enough to give feedback i'm tired of posting about my daily life i want to get sh*t done i want to make moves, money moves, dollar moves, pounds sterling moves, i just want to add to the world make it a better place a lot of people have this same dream they have goals they have resources....what do i got?! it's 8:30am now i'm going to try and post something later today after my exam, why is blogger called blogger?! any ideas or answers link up, what can i keep typing till the end of this page?.. there is nothing happening right now besides the fact that my kitchen is empty(not really empty i have rice and beans(which i'm bored of eating(any one out there with food tips(link_up))))) and i have no desire or interest to cook (but i do cook sometimes(when the vibe is right) ). Do you guys think i'm posting too many useless stuff, (who knows?link up, let's chart on hangout), is it just me or does this page seem longer than usual,competition out there is massive how can i break in and get the audience i need?,the things,resources,clients,business partners and people, how can i get all i want to get sh*t done? i want to invest my self, i want move everyday, everyday i want to put something out there. i want to go to bed filling like I've done something to change the state of things, i want to get stuff done but i don't want to loss my self, doing it, that's i want it to be "fun_work" and not just work, i'm going to try and keep this blog active for a month or less depends on when my free trial runs out, i don't got no money for a renewal(hope that changes before the deadline for my free trial), if i don't get any following before may 1st that's the end of blogging(probably)but i'm not worried or bothered if that's the end then so be it but i still need feedback so i can better channel my energy, and get sh*t done lemme try and do this, till around 9:00am i'm really tired of not logging in meaningful data o well, I guess in the usefulness of blogger, there was listed blogging just for fun and blogging you day to to day activities, so lemme just do that. As soon as i'm done with this i will probably just try and read for my exam which is scheduled for 3:00pm today, then try and cook more beans maybe add rice to it, then do something productive maybe learn a new word, a new meme or something, I want to be occupied (occupied with valuable work, not something mediocre) i don't want to keep doing the same thing and expect a different result. Damn,time does fly, any English teacher out there link up, lemme know what i need to get done where i'm making a mistake and what i'm doing fine, it's 8:54am five more minutes till 9:00am, lets get sh*t done i recently got the codes for letting readers know about my use of cookies on this blog, four minutes remaining i'm going to stop blogging by 9:00am and i'll also do some editing before publishing. My windows system is out of date i need to get that updated, but i can't seem to get a stable connection. Question, do you guys think my post are too long?OK, with that said blogging isn't easy at all, one of the most difficult things i have had to do lately but i'll keep doing it, difficulty won't stop me, #eskeetit kuzzzi out, spread the love, spread the peace, #plur_walkers unit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S THE MEANING OF LIFE!!!?....TRUE LIFE STORY(open letter to my folks)

WHY DO YOU THINK I FEEL NOTHING? even though i mostly act like i do, even when i say i don't feel anything , even when i declare on the roof tops that i feel nothing, i am a goddamn human for god-sake , i feel something, there's an heart inside my rib cage, after the drugs , after the pills , after the potion , after everything!!, after everything!!!, i am human , i have a heart, i put my hands on my chest and it beats there's a rhythm,i check my pulse blood flows in my veins, i see my mum, and i see my dad, i hear their cries, it hurts me too, i tell them it hurts me too, i tell them i am in pain, they are not happy, they don't believe, they think i am a junkie , i sound like a junkie, i know, i act like a junkie, i know, i need help, yeah, i know.  what are you offering?, is it mediocre? is it mundane? is it routine? is it the same thing everyone is taking? i won't accept it... i'm not crazy , neither am i insane, i just want things to change, i am so

DRUGS,GUNS and SEX part 1 of 3

young pope Three of my fav things on the planet and being able to write about them is just great lets start with some definitions what is a drug? a  drug  is any substance  (other than food that provides nutritional support ) that when inhaled,injected,smoked,consumed,absorbed via a patch on the skin, or dissolved under the tongue causes a temporary  physiological  (and often  psychological)  change in the body what then is a physiological and psychological change?  well these are changes that affects the function and the mind  of a human body why then do we take drugs? drugs has been a part of the human culture before the evolution of modern medicine,as a part of some spiritual and religious culture for instance an amazon shaman has to partake of the ayahuasca (yage) a hallucinogenic brew to  "generate the divine within" there are also  smart and designer drugs smart drugs commonly known as  nootropics  help to improve memory,concentration, thought ,mood ,learning

QUESTIONS!!1

poem what is life? what does it mean to be alive? what does it mean to be among the living? why should you be happy about life whats the usefulness of life? why do you breath? why should you keep breathing ? whats death? is this the end of life? when you die does that mean you are dead? or does it mean something else? whats is existence? S.C.U.M(society can't understand me) i feel alone and lost in this world i feel my soul drift further into the depths, by the minute the emptiness just builds up, daily i fade away, whats wrong?, whats right?, what is needed?, what is to be done?, who is in charge?, whats is left? solitude or solitaire? closure or closet? risk or conserve? blank blank kuzzzi